This opportunity is 6 months, 40 hours a week, onsite, and is looking for somebody to begin June 3rd and work through December. You will be working on internal branding initiative that will hit all touchpoints through the omnichannel!
Responsible for orchestrating end-to-end execution of all marketing programs, from strategic planning stages through creative implementation. Oversee and directs the activities/teams of major omni-channel programs. Their teams will interface heavily with marketing, digital marketing, creative, visual merchandising, merchants, production and multiple agency teams to fluently understand and execute the business and client requirements.
• Champions process; serves as functional hub to integrate omni-channel cross-functional teams across entire organization; takes holistic view of process (outside own swim lane) to influence and improve efficiencies at department level
• Drives scalability by having a solid understanding of deliverables and level of effort required in order to make resourcing recommendations that drive efficiency and cost savings
• Skilled at managing and integrating internal and agency teams
• Partners upstream with Marketing/Digital Marketing teams to drive strategic milestones, ensure critical cross-functional alignment prior to creative engagement and provide executional considerations for brief
• Cultivates strong partnerships with Marketing, Creative, CRM, Digital, Merch, Visual, Store Design, Production teams. Clearly and actively communicates requirements, deliverables, timelines and budget status throughout program lifecycle
• Manages multiple agency partnerships for specific programs or campaigns; partners with agency to ensure deliverables are met within specified timeframes
• Oversees team/senior managers in daily execution of marketing programs:
o Serves as program expert with an in-depth knowledge of program channels/components: media, usage, delivery formats, in-store fixtures intricacies, digital experience through site, email, mobile, social, and digital advertising
o Trouble shoots and provide solutions for direct PM team as well as cross-functional partners for schedule changes, resourcing issues, risk mitigation, process clarity, etc.
o Facilitates cross-functional reviews and recaps clear, actionable feedback
o Ensures all photo shoot management is tracked – upfront requirements in brief, comp tracking, post-production and retouching, etc. in partnership with Marketing, Brand Marketing, Merchandising, and Content Production
o Routes/reviews all US/CDA (Eng/French) mechanical files prior to release
o Tracks all open jobs through project status and individual tb’s with team
• Develops comprehensive schedules and sets/leads interim milestone meetings across all channels/teams, ensuring integration of traditional and digital media touch-points in process. Proactively monitors progress to achieve deadlines and results
o Strong partnership with Production and VM on the production portion of schedules to ensure vendor implementation is considered
• Tracks programs to budget; has a good understanding of budget and any co-op funding; facilitates conversation between marketing, creative and producer if/when costs impact design &/or budget
• Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and roadmaps, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
• 8+ years experience managing multiple large, complex and cross functional projects, preferably in a retail or agency environment
• Experience in people management required
• College degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent technical skills – MS Office (specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Agency or retail experience preferred
• Effective relationship-building skills; professional savvy and organizational agility to leverage partnerships
across the organization to get work done, senior leadership exposure with VP’s and above
• Proactive problem-solving skills; ability to anticipate obstacles and also quickly generate solutions/ideas
• Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal; confidence in leading/facilitating cross-functional team meetings to achieve results/push programs forward
• Exceptional organizational skills; detail-oriented
• Strong time management skills; ability to juggle priorities
• Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach