This role’s main objective is to ensure that all marketing collateral and work requests from business owners within the organization flows efficiently to creative and production areas. The Marketing Traffic/Project Manager is responsible for keeping everyone on task and projects on deadline, handling all logistics and keeping all parties updated on the progress. All creative projects start and end with this position. Included in this role is management of all creative assets (design file, photography, video).
- Manage project prioritization, planning, sequencing and schedule of work across the creative team, ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Ensure all project requests contain all necessary information and assets prior to assignment to the creative team.
- Obtain, evaluate and manage vendor quotes, purchases and schedules.
- Leads weekly check-in meeting with creative team to communicate status on assignments, schedules, production.
- Maintain database of project assets (design files, photography, video)
- Maintain regular and timely communication with business owners of creative projects – keeping them informed of project status, problems and required actions.
- Implement quality control measures to ensure project compliance with department, hospital and university policies. Also ensures conformance to the requirements of all project participants.
- Assess and document project scope and program, describing the objectives, physical requirements, parameters and constraints of the project.
This position will work closely with the Creative Services Manager and design team and reports to the Director of Marketing Operations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong follow-through with the ability to work quickly and manage multiple projects of various sizes and in various stages of completion.
- Proven project management skills under tight deadlines, with the ability to effectively prioritize work and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to foster effective working relationships and build consensus
- Knowledge of computer systems and software used in functional area
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of print production & preparing creative for print
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to utilize project management tools such as Quickbase
- Ability to prioritize work by making informed judgments and to develop solutions for complex problems
- Ability to handle potentially sensitive situations by applying consultative skills in working with internal and external constituent groups
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with widely diverse groups, including individuals at all levels both within and outside the organization and gain their cooperation
- Knowledge of key graphics, printing executions, media requirements and production formats, including video and digital preferred
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a work-related discipline/field from accredited college or university
Experience: Three (3) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience