This role will be responsible for helping to design, develop and execute communications plans.
- Responsible for development of communication plan strategy and execution
- Development of website content, external notifications, training materials, etc.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with multiple stakeholders including virtual business partners and executives
- Proficient user skills in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Works autonomously with minimal guidance through complex business issues
Business Skills REQUIRED:
2+ years experience developing communication strategy and materials
Must be a strong writer and editor
Applicant must be proficient in executive level communications and presentations Healthcare industry experience is strongly desired
Degree in communications or related field 3-5 years communications experience (non-technical)