We are hiring a new Project Manager for our Creative Studio in Conshohocken which supports our Merck client. If you are collaborative, attentive to details and a promoter of process you will love our team.
We deliver promotional and marketing communications projects for many different therapeutic areas. These include a broad range of print and digital and vary widely in complexity. You will be the key contact for our Account Managers with responsibility for all aspects of a project to ensure a smooth and efficient workflow through the Studio.
You will handle the intake of all projects from the Account Managers assessing all project requirements. You will then schedule designer workloads, funnel work to the studio teams, ensure quality control, and manage communications throughout the life of projects.
In this role, you will develop project timelines and project plans, maintain positive relationships with Studio support teams, and ensure that the design and production team members have the knowledge, support, and guidance to complete projects to the client’s specifications. You will partner with a Project Coordinator to meet project deadlines, accurately communicate client feedback and changes, and resolve project related issues.
We operate as an extension of the client so you will develop a keen understanding of Merck's processes and guidelines and manage all necessary Aquent tasks within Merck's electronic review tool, ensuring accuracy of project information. It is important to maintain a high level of diligence and accuracy when setting up and tracking projects in Aquent’s project tracking system.
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- 5+ years of project management in a design studio, internal creative department or agency with success in managing a wide range of visual communications in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about building client confidence based on performance excellence
- Skilled in accurately estimating resource requirements
- Experience working under continual deadline constraints with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple quick-turn projects and changing priorities
- Proficiency with MS Office and with project tracking tools (we use Robohead and Veeva Promo Mats)
- Basic understanding of Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator