Seeking an Instructional Designer!
The fast-growing advertising technology division of the world’s largest omni-channel retailer, is seeking a candidate with an entrepreneurial energy who has a passion for customer experience and for helping people learn.
The right candidate would have experience in instructional design and the ability to leverage multimedia to develop training material.
• Develop training courses which align to the various phases in the learning journey of our division and key functions.
• Partner closely to effectively assess and evaluate learning needs which will allow you to provide viable solutions to close the gap or design and develop interactive courses.
• Instructional design of fun, learner-centric training solutions that are flexible, adaptable and keeps the audience engaged while transferring skill/knowledge, and driving sustained behavior change.
• Build and develop relationships with all stakeholders, proactively communicating timelines, updates and program information on a regular basis.
• Establish and track metrics to analyze effectiveness of the onboarding and training initiatives to creatively influence participation and improve the quality of the programs.
• Content creation across variety of mediums: learning platforms, wikis, decks, and infographics
• Collaborate and support the team with coordinating logistics on program initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree with no concentration limit in Learning Design, Education or another related field, or equivalent practical experience
• 2-5 years of instructional design and training program development
• Strong initiative: Ability to get things done quickly in a rapidly evolving company
• Must possess a combination of expertise in Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia, Adobe CS and PowerPoint skills, with demonstrated work samples showing complex eLearning course development
• Excellent consultancy skills, with ability to cut through the fog to identify the requester's needs and address them
About: This team works with brands to influence real shoppers at scale across the entire purchase funnel, delivering highly relevant content that enhances the shopping experience and drives measurable, omni-channel results. Simply put, we help brands to reach over 100 million U.S. shoppers a month with messages that influence 95% of American consumers measuring both physical and digital results.