We are looking for a Marketing Support candidate to join our team!
Perform administrative support for multiple leadership and executive level employees of the organization.
This role is on-site in North Houston.
We would like to have someone with a great customer service background, team player, looking to grow in their career, enthusiastic, and high energy!
Specific tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Key records maintenance
- Reconciling expenses and submitting expense reports in a timely manner
- Ordering equipment, supplies, or other business-related materials
- Shipping equipment, products, or other business-related materials and managing long-term storage requests
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Calendar maintenance for executive level employees
- Answering/screening/routing telephone calls for executives
- Making travel arrangements and preparing travel packets
- Collaborating with other administrative staff of the department/division/corporation
- Coordinating meeting and workshop logistics (e.g. catering, room reservations, set-up, wrap-up)
- Manage team distribution lists and ensure that they are updated regularly
Education and Skills Required:
- High school education or equivalent, college degree preferred
- 2 to 5 years experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft programs including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to complete daily responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain a positive and responsive approach and be an example for the overall organizational culture