Our eCommerce Client is looking for a Global App Marketing Specialist
This position will be focused on helping our client grow their mobile app adoption from their existing and new users through email and onsite tactics.This person will also help drive cross-channel capabilities and help develop out foundational infrastructure.
The right candidate will be incredibly passionate about the mobile marketing landscape, with a thump on the pulse of the latest strategies, tools, and campaigns that drive app install and engagement. This role will report into the Global App Downloads Manager, collaborating closely with product, analytics, and various other marketing channels & functions (eg., brand, email, etc…). Ideal candidates will be self-starters who like to roll up their sleeves and get things done. This person will have a bias towards action and have a deep love for experimentation and having impact.
This is a new and exciting team with a huge opportunity to drive substantial growth!
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive mobile installs to new, existing, and reactivated user base and improve our retention and customer LTV.
Email and Onsite:
• Partner with and influence the CRM channel team to incorporate app download messaging in their mature and new email series, driving banner placement testing to optimize adoption and app engagement.
• Develop a data driven Onsite strategy and testing roadmap, with the objective to drive mobile adoption and mWeb migration of new and existing users, leveraging the latest industry best practices, and learnings from other client's affiliates.
• Partner with the Buyer Growth organization to execute and optimize your onsite strategy and testing roadmap, working well in advance to ensure they are allocating the resources to support your plans.
• Responsible for the cross channel view of where, what and how client is speaking about the app, providing internal stakeholders with frequent updates on where there might be gaps or inconsistencies in how the app is being represented.
• Own the creative briefing, reviewing and approval process with internal and external stakeholders for your campaigns where creative is a key lever and requires new asset development.
• Manage the Mobile Measurement tool for email and onsite banners, and ensure all campaigns have the appropriate tracking in place, data accuracy and flow-through between channels, attribution tool and internal database.
• Consult internal stakeholders to design strategies that support their seasonal promotions, retail calendar, and key strategic initiatives.
• Execute and optimize approved plans, provide performance updates, and final read, with clear insights for future campaigns and how to scale.
• Provide regular performance updates and readouts on your programs and test, clearly sharing insights, and recommendations and plans to scale and further optimize to drive the growth in adoption of the app.
• Bachelor’s degree; +3years of mobile marketing or direct-response customer acquisition and performance marketing experience, preferably for an ecommerce company
• Knowledge of email and onsite marketing, and SEO best practices.
• Demonstrated experience in consumer lifecycle marketing
• Strong understanding of tracking and attribution using AppsFlyer or a similar platform, a plus but not required.
• Deep understanding of performance metrics (CPI, CPC, CPM, CPA, & LTV)
• Deep analytical skills translating, who is able to turn complex data analysis into meaningful and actionable insights; Proficiency in Excel, SQL experience is a plus
• A good understanding of brand and creative elements that can help improve performance.
• Excellent critical thinking and execution skills.
• People management experience.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts related to the mobile marketing space, most importantly to mobile app.
• Exceptional stakeholder management, communication, prioritization, and project management skills.
• Great interpersonal skills to develop and maintain internal and external relationships; Team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals in a highly matrixed organization.