- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
3 month temp assignment with potential to extend.
We're looking for an energetic and collaborative product marketing professional to be part of a growing cross-functional team.
o Apply creative problem solving and analytic skills to provide ongoing insight into the business and make recommendations and decisions.
o Lead research efforts to understand key customer segments and their personas.
o Develop deep understanding of customer pain points and needs to impact product roadmap and to identify opportunities to produce breakthrough marketing.
o Perform competitive analysis to understand the marketplace landscape and how we may continue to compete.
o Work closely with Product Management and Marketing teams to ensure close collaboration on product and marketing initiatives.
o Work with Product Management to identify product needs and contribute to developing a product roadmap that addresses key product-market gaps.
o Create the messaging strategy and positioning for key new features within the project. The output will be messaging strategy document leveraged through the organization.
o Write well-articulated creative briefs and lead agencies and internal teams to drive creative and messaging briefs.
o Make go-forward recommendations and present and share learning and recommendations across the organization.
o Build strong relationships with internal cross-functional partners as well as outside agencies and partners.
- 5-7 years brand management, channel marketing, and/or marketing experience (packaged goods or technology)
- 3-5 years of experience with mass media advertising, brand strategies, and direct marketing – including online advertising, search engine marketing, TV, Print, and/or Radio.
- Experience creating and executing of marketing plans and managing external advertising agencies and internal partners.
- B2B SaaS marketing experience is a plus.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)