Job Role & Responsibilities:
The product marketing team needs a marketing operations specialist to support the following activities:
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, including lead upload, audit of data quality, and metrics reporting
- Manage the social media handle for the business unit, including creating and curating content, responding to users and social listening, and maintaining a social engagement plan.
- Manage editorial calendar for the business unit blog, working closely with subject matter experts and key team members to ensure breadth of content and pipeline
- Updating and maintaining current corporate Wordpress websites
- Perform a variety of support duties including but not limited to: database management, reporting and analytics, branded items management, email marketing, website updates and blog
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Strong project management skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Photoshop
- WordPress: 2+ year (Preferred)
- Experience with social media tools
- Familiarity with CMS and marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Results-oriented and solution-focused with a problem-solving attitude
- Able to exercise strong attention to detail
- An effective communicator in speaking and writing