Our global, toy manufacturing company, is seeking an Associate Graphic Production Specialist to join their team. Excellent opportunity to "get your foot in the door" with a well known, global, organization!
- Initiates and monitors all digital approvals (Packaging, Instructions, In-Pack Collateral, Ecomm/Ecopy, etc.)
- Prioritize approvals following the newly established expedited workflows
- Checks that files are prepared correctly for print before release to other sites and manufacturing
- Prepares FAR forms with all project specifications and details
- Releases final art and copy files
Archiving/Upload to Digital Asset Portal
- Archives final files, including Ecomm/Ecopy and Photo assets
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design and/or Print Production, Prepress
1- 3 years experience in graphic file management, artwork approval processes, or customer service within a creative environment. Experience managing the distribution of graphic files within a digital environment and knowledge of graphic software a plus.
The ideal candidates should have trafficking experience in a creative environment. Art file review/check prepared properly for print, digital artwork approvals, file tracking, distribution and archiving and processing graphic/artwork changes.
• Adobe Creative Suite - moderate to proficient knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Adobe Acrobat proficiency
• Microsoft Office - moderate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel