User Experience (UX) Designers are data junkies who can generate interactive experiences to satisfy even the most specific of audiences. They know the importance of putting yourself in the shoes of a user, and know exactly how to take an interactive project from soup (user analysis) to nuts (personas, sitemaps, taxonomies, and wireframes).
Skills & Deliverables
- Conduct concept testing, develop personas based on desired end user audiences, and perform task/user analysis
- Perform or utilize qualitative and quantitative research to create compelling online experiences that generate business results
- Plan and execute strategies that drive final interactive product development
- Create prototypes that illustrate proposed navigation design and information hierarchy
- UI skills a plus
- Mid or Senior level UX Designer.
- Remote, some Portsmouth and Portland, Maine as needed.
- 5 months could extend.
- Full time hours.. 35 hours a week.
- UX Designer on a clients website. Wireframing, visual design.
- Working on a web application
- Open as far as background.
- Start date: asap