- This is for a 1 Year Temporary assignment
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or Advertising is required.
- Master’s degree is a plus.
- 3-4+ years of marketing experience required.
- Experience in project management associated as mobile product owner, online product marketing campaign lead, including managing timelines, creative feedback, targeting, approval cycles is preferred.
- Experience developing and analyzing reports to measure program improvements.
- Proficient in JIRA, Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Advanced Excel experience is a plus
- Ability to make mobile UX and business improvement recommendations based on analytics and customer feedback
- Proficient with online direct marketing techniques e.g. delivering strategy to support new mobile app enhancements.
- Able to articulate best practices and innovative ideas for serving consumers with relevant dynamic functionality and content based on segmentation opportunities
- Practical knowledge of Content Management System (CMS) publishing as well as website analytics tools is preferred
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to explain technical concepts to marketers and other stakeholders
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Project management or business analysis experience is preferred
- Basic knowledge of HTML, Photoshop and Google Analytics is a strong plus
The eComm Sr. Rep. Mobile App will be responsible for partnering with and working closely with business partners and web production teams to create an unparalleled guest experience that optimizes guest engagement and improves guest experiences in the mobile app. This role will largely focus on in-park usability, new feature marketing and support and will own the management of mobile app content while ensuring alignment of marketing messaging. Responsibilities will include project management, cross-functional team leadership, vendor supervision, analysis and optimization of customer experience, business case development, and rollout of content and eCommerce strategies and beyond.