- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Courtney Schaefer
Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 multi-national technology company in Mountain View, is seeking an experienced Visual Designer for approximately 9 months or longer.
- Support UXers and various projects.
- Responsible for visual and interaction design of various layouts, pages, UI, iconography, etc.
- Create high quality proposals throughout entire design process from concept to production
- Own stickersheets and UI libraries.
- Generate detail design communication and specs used by entire UX team and ENG communication.
- Design for multiple platforms and form factors (Phone, Tablet, Web)
- Master of Sketch, Adobe suite.
- True pixel perfectionist.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of design implementation.
- Prototyping and Motion design experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: