- This is for a 6 month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have digital portfolio link on resume to be considered
- Must have Cinema 4D experience to be considered
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, sponsorship is not available
Our Fortune 500 Mobile Technology client is building a new, entirely digital way to deliver mobile phone service to fit the needs of people who live their lives on their phones. With one simple price, they offer unlimited data, messages, and minutes, on America’s best 4G LTE network. Based in Denver, CO, they are a team of passionate people imagining and building the future of mobile phone service, while creating a new culture and ways of doing business from the ground up. No single day will feel the same, and change is the only constant. If you love all of that, plus the challenge of delivering the best experience to customers in the simplest ways (and knowing that simple requires a lot of work behind-the-scenes).
JOB DESCRIPTION :
The design team is in need of a Cinema 4D Animator to assist in creating video tutorials and UX videos for all touch-points in the customer journey (web, app, care, chat, packaging, etc.). This resource will be collaborating directly with the rest of the design team and marketing team to make sure all created follows brand guidelines and can be effectively incorporated into our existing products. They must be highly proficient in character and product modeling, lighting, texturing, titling, and visual storytelling.
- Rig, animate, and work with designers and art assets provided to create short and long form animated videos.
- Conduct explorations in visual development and creating character, background, and other asset illustrations.
- Use creative problem solving and innovative uses of technology to assist in our productions.
- Stay informed of animation technology trends – make recommendations and adopt new tools and methodologies to continually improve efficiency and enhance our animated videos.
- Work closely with our editors on the post-production team to integrate animations into other productions.
You’ll need to have:
- Portfolio demonstrating needed artistic skills.
- Experience in creating content for the web, especially YouTube.
- High level understanding of codecs, raw video files, exporting, transcoding and compression techniques.
- Skilled in Cinema4D.
- Expert level skills in Adobe Creative Cloud, namely Character Animator, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Organized, dependable, knowledgeable and detail oriented.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Detail oriented and easily able to manage both time and priorities without compromising quality of work.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work collaboratively within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
More about our Client
We are proud to work at a place free from discrimination. We believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will create a better environment for our team and a better product for our members. Come join us and be part of changing the way mobile phone service works for everyone.