This position can be on site in Louisville, KY or 100% remote. This is not a Senior level position, but does require some internal communications and writing experience in a professional setting.
This position will be for a cross functional resource in the HR Compensation team. The candidate selected will be responsible for supporting the Recognition and Sales Incentive Design teams within the department.
Currently, the department is preparing to launch a new recognition program. This person will be responsible for completing the internal communication work stream as it relates to the program roll out.
Responsible for communicating ongoing operations for the incentive design team. Additional core duties will include, but are not limited to:
• PowerPoint creation and presentation to be delivered to executive members of leadership through the enterprise
• Memo generation and delivery to key stakeholders on project updates and/or changes
• Articles & blogs for posting on the intranet
• Documentation changes in accordance with project design; communication to appropriate parties within Humana’s finance, IT, and communication teams
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 2-3 years handling duties as detailed above
• Expert level experience with MS Office Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Communication experience working specifically to support Human Resources is a huge plus