- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Courtney Schaefer
Call the listed organizations and identify the person in charge of managing the website's content and/or security. Introduce the issue, find out the reason for blocking, and from a company email address, send the appropriate email according to the reason. Acquire the person's contact information, most importantly a direct phone number and an email address. Record the data, including the reason for blocking, contact information, and if the email has been sent. Make follow up calls when necessary
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Editing up to 10 pages of curated content for company voice and quality
2. Building feedback documents to share back with writers to improve the quality of delivered content.
3. Project manage the delivery of the content (from multiple vendors) against the pre-determined theme concept to ensure delivery on time and within desired quality.
1.BA or BS degree in writing and/ or communications, journalism or related field.
2. At least 3- 5 years of experience in content writing/ editing field ( must)
Required Technical Skills:
3. Able to browse the Internet.
4. Proficient in MS Office.
5. Understand the basic ideas about a website and its management (e.g. domain, directories, subdomain, HTML (not how to use it but that websites are based on HTML files), etc.).
6. Understand how a search engine acquires the information on web (e.g. crawling).
- How many years of experience do you have editing content?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: