Aquent's Fortune500 client in Pawtucket, RI is looking for an Associate Brand Manager for an 8+ month opportunity (with potential to extend beyond)!
JOB DESCRIPTION – Associate Brand Manager, Baby Alive New Segments & Channels:
We have an immediate need for a digital first thinker, innovative consumer marketer, and brand developer to assist in managing the global product development and marketing processes, line planning activities, and brand strategy to drive the channel and new segments of our high-profile BABY ALIVE brand. In this critical role, you will partner with cross-functional teams (design & development, packaging, engineering, finance) on all phases of product development. In this role, you will assist on all consumer facing marketing activities such as advertising and marketing communication. We are looking for a proactive, high energy, collaborative, and responsive team member with both a strong creative and financial acumen and strategic based judgment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the general direction of the Global Brand Leader and senior team, you will:
• Partner with cross-functional teams to execute key brand initiatives, including identifying and championing innovative ways to grow the business.
• Leverage creative thinking, social insights, and consumer insights to drive product innovation and better meet/exceed consumer demands.
• Assist in development of overall go-to-market product strategy.
• Assist in development of primary assets for advertising and other marketing communications.
• Become the global consumer insights and competitive market expert segment and leverage learnings on product line.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
• MBA preferred (additional work experience in lieu of MBA considered)
• Global marketplace understanding
• Product Development: knowledge of the steps to bring products to market
• Financial, business and strategic acumen including analytical skills
• Decisive: Ability to make informed decisions quickly to keep performance on track.
• Strong project management abilities: capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously under tight time constraints.
• Motivated self-starter: inquisitive; able to creatively solve problems and maximize available resources
• Digital-first mindset: can leverage social platforms, select influencers based on objective, translate insights and trends to product briefs and consumer marketing opportunities
• Commercially minded: experience with POS / Retail, P&L management
• Presentation: well developed verbal, written and presentation skills. Experience using story to persuade an audience
• Data analysis: can make sense of quantitative and qualitative information affecting the brand; proficiency in Tubular, Net Base, etc. a plus
• Collaborative: able to work with, get information/help from internal groups e.g. regional marketers, finance, legal, design
• Consumer / customer centric: able to get into the mind of consumers & customers and make recommendations
• Channel strategy understanding and execution
• Marketing campaigns: experience with coordinating, implementing and measuring integrated marketing programs (clear objective, target audience, omnichannel, etc)
• Recognizes excellent creative: knows what will resonate with key consumers