- New York, New York 10017
- Job Terms:
- $30-35/hour + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join an award-winning Fortune 100 organization in New York City! This Graphic Designer role is a great opportunity for someone who has a couple of years of experience and is readyy to take the next step towards an Art Director position. Thsi Graphic Designer will be working with Brand Strategy and Brand Activation. This will range from large events for different commerical lines of business, to more intimate events like small dinners, or creating collatoral / customized gifts for events where brand partners will be like the Kentucky Derby or the Masters.
Soft skills: a great willingness to learn, can take feedback and make it actionable.
Portfolio: great variety, showcase of across email, web, and social channels. Extra bonus points for any video or animation work or any HTML and CSS coding work.
Quick apply: Email your resume & portfolio link to email@example.com
- Create eye-catching graphics and engaging designs
- Be responsible for designing and versioning event collateral, email, landing pages, display banners, social media posts, and digital experiences
- Work with design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Acrobat, Premiere) to accomplish detailed/structured production
- Design graphics for social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Execute and create work alongside senior members of our creative team and stakeholders
- Utilize industry best practices and proprietary data to influence your work and direction
- A portfolio that shows clean, modern design with variety
- Previous experience, 2-5 years, in graphic design or other related fields
- Extensive knowledge of commonly used design software (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat & Sketch)
- You can effectively present work to Creative Directors and Business Stakeholders
- Energy and enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
- You have a keen eye for detail and know how to create harmony between your thoughts and process
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR