Our global client is seeking an Associate Manager, Social Analytics to add to their growing team.
• Social Advertising Analysis: Communicate with marketing and creative teams to understand business targets and establish KPIs and strategies. Formulate hypotheses and develop research plans for accurate testing.
• Translate key learnings from social campaign and 3rd party social listening data into audience insights, campaign performance, creative performance, trend analysis, device and placement study, etc.
• Identify and package data-driven stories into presentations, reports, dashboards, and data visualizations from the social insights perspective.
• Social media data analytics: gather and analyze social media data, generating insights to support competitor analysis, market landscape, brand awareness, client experience, product performance, campaign effectiveness, events research, influencer study, crisis response, predictive modeling, etc.
• Sales Enablement: discover opportunities via social listening, insights, and automation.
• Health Reports: scheduled weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual insights reports on advertising campaign performance, and other PB participating events, conferences, and announcements
• Ad-hoc support
As a Associate Manager, Social Media Analytics you have:
• 2-4 years of directly related experience preferred
• Have a strong understanding of digital marketing ecosystem and social media advertising
• Ability to translate key learnings and insights into actionable business and marketing strategies into client-facing documents and reports
• Advanced facility with programs such as Crimson Hexagon, Social Studio, Brandwatch, or other social data programs
• Ability to write Boolean queries and SQL
• MS office skills. Strong Excel skills in data manipulation
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated project management skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally
Please note: This direct hire opportunity is in Stamford, CT