- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
As a Social Media Coordinator, you'll be on the front lines of engaging a community of millions followers, with emphasis on two of the brands.
If you've ever dreamed of having a significant impact in the social space, this is it. In this role, you'll work on social content development efforts and ensuring our community is actively engaged. You'll work closely with internal product and marketing teams as well as external creative and media agencies to implement smart social programs that drive measurable business results.
You know you're a good fit for this role if...
- Experience developing content for a large brand campaign or product launch.
- You are passionate about storytelling and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are obsessed with the details
- You know what it's like to collaborate with external creative agencies.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Contribute to editorial planning and calendar management for social accounts
2. Support end-to-end production of priority social content programs
3. Support daily community management on social media
- Collaborate on the overall social marketing strategy and plan
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, product, and PR
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Creative Writing, or related field
- 3 - 5 years of social marketing experience for a large brand or agency in a Social Media Strategist or Community Manager role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiencies working in multiple operating systems
- Proficiencies working in Google Docs/Drive/Gmail and/or MS Office equivalent
- Experience working with creative agencies on multi-channel, global creative campaigns
- Passion for technology
Please describe a time that you developed a social media strategy from scratch.
- What problem were you trying to solve?
- What options did you consider?
- What strategy did you ultimately adopt?
- Was it successful?
- How did you know?
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: