- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and entertainment client in Glendale, CA is seeking a Photo Assistant to join their team. This is a 4-month opportunity with the possibility of extension.
- Microsoft office skills, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop) skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Perform a variety of roles to support the department, from pulling and organizing samples, to driving and loading a van with products and props, as well as office duties such as updating spreadsheets
- Will assist photographers with some packing up samples and go on shoot locations to assist the productions.
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs, will primarily be lifting boxes of toy and clothing samples as well as some props - from small hand props to furniture.
Hours: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Required Education: BA/BS pref.
Our Entertainment and Consumer Products client could quite possibly have the world’s biggest range of product offerings. Their stories and characters are all brought to life through innovative and engaging physical products and cutting edge digital experiences. Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up either playing or seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
This division includes some of the most innovative and talented app and game developers, graphic artists and marketing experts in the world. These people enjoy what they do, and it shows through the products they’re creating and bringing to consumers every day. Add the world’s happiest brand to your resume, while expanding your skills and experience with one of the world’s most recognizable companies.