Sr. Manager, Marketing Planning
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, keep reading!
We are seeking a marketing leader to drive prioritizations and planning for marketing.
• Lead quarterly and support annual planning processes, serving as a critical integration point between finance, business and marketing teams, facilitating alignment to ensure teams will deliver against strategies and goals.
• Drive tighter linkages between marketing strategy and the resources necessary, both in and outside of marketing, to execute that strategy in an efficient and effective way.
• Establish business reviews, trade-off approaches and ensure the right measurement approaches to enable robust, data-driven trade-off discussions.
• Ensure key processes are documented and information is centralized as reference for quarterly and annual planning processes.
The ideal candidate is an experienced marketer who:
• Is an analytical activator. Utilizes insights and data to make real time adjustments to optimize business performance. You utilize data to identify, prioritize, and act.
• Is a fierce prioritizer. You are not afraid to develop choices and make recommendations, even when there are competing priorities where tough trade-offs are necessary.
• Is an owner. You want to deliver the best customer experiences that drive the best business outcomes. You have a strong POV and enjoy making decisions.
• Is agile & scrappy. You are motivated working in fast-paced, dynamic, changing environments. An independent self-starter with an inner drive to deliver and win – while having a great time getting there.
• Is an exceptional communicator. Articulate, concise, on-point, nimble, able to flex based on urgency, audience, and forums. Ability to develop quick and high quality analyses and presentations using advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Google suite skills.
• Is a strong project manager / organizer. You are able to make order from chaos and translate multiple data inputs into effective, accurate, user-friendly outputs (ie. complex calendars, wireframes).
• Is motivated to work hard in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. An independent self-starter with an inner drive to deliver and win - and have a great time getting there with a fantastic group of co-workers.
• BA/BS degree required
• The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of marketing experience, with a mix of strategy, plans development, budget management (exceeding $100M+ budgets), execution and project management.
• Strongly prefer candidates with strong digital marketing expertise who come from customer-first companies with rigorous operational cadences & processes to manage the business.
• Site merchandising expertise at a leading eCommerce retailer or marketplace
• Email, push notification marketing experience is a strong plus.
• Preference for marketing / site merch candidates from top tier, fortune 500 retailers or marketplaces