Aquent IT Solutions: Where Vision Becomes Reality.
Are you an expert Java/J2EE developer? Are you interested to join a highly skilled team with challenging work using the latest technologies for Fortune 500 companies? If so, then this may be the role for you!
We are looking for a Sr. Java Developer with experience using advanced Java technologies and learning new and developing technologies in a fast moving agile environment.
What You'll Do
This position requires a problem-solver with solid experience in Java technologies, and proven expertise, including:
- Development of REST web services, Microservices and code using Java/J2EE technologies
- Develop solution using TDD and industry best practices
- Ensuring code quality and application performance
- Peer code reviews
- Working with Agile team members and stakeholders
- Story grooming and relative estimation with team
- Spring planning discussion with team and product owner
- Working as a team player focusing on reuse, performance, standards and delivery timeline
- Anchor technical discussion, lead team of developers towards successful solution implementation
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
Experience with the following skills is required:
- Spring Core, AOP, and MVC Module
- Restful web services
- Spring Boot
- Microservice architecture
- Mockito, Powermock
- JPA, Hibernate
Note: We understand that Java development is more like art of development and implementation, number of years in the experience is important but we are ready to talk to you even if you are new to this field but have strong expertise of required skills rooted within you.
Familiarity with one or more is desirable:
- GIT, Jenkins, Maven, CI
- Caching mechanism (Memcahce)
- NoQL database (MongoDB)
- Code quality tools like PMD, CheckStyle, SonarQube
- Search engine concepts like Apache SOLR, Elastic search
- Security implementation using OAUTH or SAML
Why Aquent IT Solutions
Aquent IT Solutions operates a mission-critical application development center and consulting firm headquartered in East Moline, IL in the Quad Cities (QC). We offer challenging opportunities in front-end and back-end web application development, UX design, project management, business analysis, business intelligence, big data, and more. We have an engaging work environment, a diverse and comfortable community of affordable living, minimal commuting, quality education, and great entertainment. As a credit to our philosophy, many Aquent IT Solutions employees are in their second decade of employment with our company.
If you share our Principles, want to be part of a growing organization and are looking for a unique opportunity, apply here.
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org