Aquent IT Solutions – Where Vision Becomes Realty
This position requires onsite work in the Quad Cities area of Illinois. Relocation assistance, visa sponsorship and visa transfer available. Learn about our region here.
Are you an senior expert Java/J2EE developer? Are you interested in joining a highly skilled team using the latest technologies to complete challenging projects for our Fortune 100 clients? If so, then this could be the role for you!We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with experience using advanced Java technologies and learning new and developing technologies in a fast-moving agile environment.
What You’ll Do:
The problem solver with solid experience with Java technologies and proven expertise will:
- Develop REST web services, Microservices and code using Java/J2EE technologies
- Develop solutions using TDD and industry best practices
- Ensure code quality and application performance
- Peer review code
- Work with Agile team members and stakeholders
- Conduct story grooming and relative estimation with team
- Participate in sprint planning with team and product owner
- Work as a team player focusing on reuse, performance, standards and delivery timeline
- Anchor technical discussions and lead a team of developers toward successful solution implementation.
- Leverage excellent communication and documentation skills
The following skills are required for success in this role:
- Spring Core, AOP, and MVC Module
- Restful web services
- Sprint Boot
- Microservice architecture
- Mockito, Powermock
- JPA, Hibernate
Additional Desired Skills:
We understand that Java development is more like the art of development and implementation. Number of years of experience is important, but we are ready to talk to you even if you are new to this field and have strong skills.
- GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Cl
- Caching Mechanism (Memcahce)
- NoQL database (MongoDB)
- Code quality tools such as PMD, CheckStyle, SonarQube
- Search engine concepts such as Apache SOLR, Eastic search
- Security implementation using OAUTH or SAML
Why Aquent IT Solutions?
Aquent IT Solutions operates a mission-critical application development center and consulting firm headquartered in East Moline, IL in the Quad Cities. We offer challenging opportunities in front-end and back-end web application development, UX design, project management, business analysis, business intelligence, big data, and more. We have an engaging work environment, a diverse and comfortable community of affordable living, minimal commuting, quality education, and great entertainment. As a credit to our corporate culture, many Aquent IT Solutions employees are in their second decade of employment with our company.
If you’d like to be part of a growing organization and are looking for a unique opportunity, please apply.