Seeking a talented UX Designer to help build internal tools for our eCommerce giant!
Design and user experience are incredibly important. User experience is about a lot more than just what a product or feature looks like - it’s about how internal employees engage and use it holistically.
As a designer, you'll be working on breakthrough consumer experiences that have yet to be announced or released to the public. You’ll have the opportunity to change and shape how millions of consumers shop online. You’ll be engaged with solving how thousands of merchants and partners manage and optimize their businesses every day. And your work will have an impact at unprecedented scale.
This unique role requires you to be consumer centric and deeply understand different user types and challenges. You should be someone that loves to solve complex problems with simple and elegant solutions, while being able to articulate your work clearly and effectively to various stakeholders.
• Strong understanding of design theory and concepts to create effective visual communication with hierarchy and balance (E.g. Typography, color, space, contrast)
• Ability to work with design templates and patterns to create and maintain a scalable and consistent web site.
• Familiarity with process flows, site maps, wireframes, screen prototypes, and functional specifications.
• Ability to manage your time and deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the eCommerce business.
• Constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
• Capability to adhere to team processes and standards, while contributing ideas for improvement.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing a consistently high level of attention to detail.
• Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
• Experience with business requirement gathering, site assessment, competitive analysis, and secondary research.
• Inclusive design philosophy with a strong editorial sense. You gather feedback judiciously, but know when to adjust your designs and when to follow your initial vision.
• Knowledge of Sketch (design application) preferred.
• A deep appreciation and eye for aesthetics.
• Bachelor's degree in design or other related field
• 3+ years experience building highly engaging experiences (apps and websites)