- Chicago Metro 60601
- Job Terms:
- $32-39/hour + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
Aquent is seeking an Art Director for a top client in Chicago. Are you an experienced art director with a passion for innovative and inspiring design? Digital, mobile, print, social, direct mail—we want to see it all. And while you’re great at sky-high concepting, you’re also ok with detail oriented, day-to-day marketing work. The ideal Art Director will have agency experience. This role is 40 hours a week, onsite.
What can we tell you about our client? They are a cool company with smart, sharp, down to earth people who are all committed to excellent products, services & technologies. Most of the creatives here have ditched the fast-paced, burning-the-midnight-oil lifestyle for a better work-life balance.
For quick apply email your resume / portfolio directly to email@example.com - subject line Chicago Art Director.
Day to day:
- Create compelling marketing assets for web, direct mail, mobile and other applicable channels that effectively balance brand and business goals and inspire consumers to act.
- Brainstorm with a team to generate ideas and creative concepts.
- Use Mac-based prepress programs to build preliminary layouts of marketing materials for eventual production.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, internal Account Executives, Copywriters and Graphic Designers to help formulate marketing strategy.
- Be self-organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects.
- Have strong presentation skills, you will be expected to articulate and sell your work.
- Have a positive attitude and work well in a classic art director/copywriter partnership. A good sense of humor never hurts.
- Have strong integrated thinking skills.
- Consistently deliver quality work on time.
- Bachelor’s degree or Military experience
- At least 5 years of experience in design or art direction experience
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- At least 4 years of experience working in Adobe After Effects
- At least 2 years of content creation and social media engagement experience
- At least 2 years of experience with B2C site marketing, such as landing pages, product pages or affiliate marketing
- At least 2 year of direct response experience
- At least 2 years of experience working in Adobe Premier
- HTML experience is a plus
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.