- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
- You will partner with global marketing team to help define strategy and GTM plans to help increase awareness and adoption of product to businesses and IT decision makers
- Build and execute targeted regional marketing plans including demand generation programs, campaigns, webinars, emails, and events to support growth initiatives
- Lead events of all sizes (our annual partner summit, partner roadshow, brand presence at trade shows) and provide post event analysis.
- Assist in building regional marketing plans, driving localized content, solution campaigns, customer and partner engagement
- Lead regional budget and analyze the effectiveness of campaign to figure out ROI
- Support our field team and channel partners through sales collateral, sales tools and insights
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of business technology experience, ideally demand generation campaigns, with special expertise driving events
- Project management skills including leading agencies, vendors, and global projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience successfully marketing to and through channel partners
- Willingness to Travel (15% time)
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: