Aquent IT Solutions: Where Vision Becomes Reality.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who understands UX design, Internationalization, and can craft visual components using advanced front-end technologies.
What You'll Do
This position requires a problem-solver with solid experience in web technologies, browsers, and user interface principles, including:
- Working as a bridge between UX Design and Application implementation
- Work along with enterprise Front-End architects
- Work with Agile team members and stakeholders
- Ensure code quality and application performance
- Ensure requirements are well implemented and bridge gap between business needs, UX Design, and technical implementation
- Work as a team player focusing on reuse, performance, standards and delivery time line
- Understanding of concepts such as mobile first, responsive design
Experience with the following skills is required:
- HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, LESS
- Asynchronous request handling
- Cross-browser, Cross-medium development
Note: We understand that Front-End development is more like art of design and implementation, number of years in the experience is important but we are ready to talk to you even if you are new to this field but have strong expertise of required skills rooted within you.
Familiarity with one or more is desirable:
- Databases and web service
- PHP, Ruby, Python, other languages
Why Aquent IT Solutions
Aquent IT Solutions operates a mission-critical application development center and consulting firm headquartered in East Moline, IL in the Quad Cities (QC). We offer challenging opportunities in front-end and back-end web application development, UX design, project management, business analysis, business intelligence, big data, and more. We have an engaging work environment, a diverse and comfortable community of affordable living, minimal commuting, quality education, and great entertainment. As a credit to our philosophy, many Aquent IT Solutions employees are in their second decade of employment with our company.
If you share our Principles, want to be part of a growing organization and are looking for a unique opportunity, apply here.
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org