Aquent IT Solutions – Where Vision Becomes Realty
This position requires onsite work in the Quad Cities area of Illinois. Relocation assistance, visa sponsorship and visa transfer available. Learn about our region here.
What You’ll Do:
The problem solver with solid experience in web technologies, browsers and user interface principles will:
- Work as a bridge between UX Design and Application Implementation
- Partner with enterprise Front end architects
- Work closely with Agile team members and stakeholders
- Ensure code quality and application performance
- Ensure requirements are well implemented and bridge the gap between business needs, UX Design and technical implementation
- Work as a team player focusing on reuse, performance, standards and delivery time line
- Understand concepts such as mobile first and responsive design
The following skills are required for success in this role:
- HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, LESS
- Asynchronous request handling
- Cross-browser, Cross-medium development
Additional Desired Skills:
We understand that Front end development is more like the art of design and implementation. Number of years of experience is important, but we are ready to talk to you even if you are new to this field and have strong skills. Familiarity with one or more of the following is desirable:
- Databases and web service
- PHP, Ruby, Python, other languages
Why Aquent IT Solutions?
Aquent IT Solutions operates a mission-critical application development center and consulting firm headquartered in East Moline, IL in the Quad Cities. We offer challenging opportunities in front-end and back-end web application development, UX design, project management, business analysis, business intelligence, big data, and more. We have an engaging work environment, a diverse and comfortable community of affordable living, minimal commuting, quality education, and great entertainment. As a credit to our corporate culture, many Aquent IT Solutions employees are in their second decade of employment with our company.
If you’d like to be part of a growing organization and are looking for a unique opportunity, please apply.