- Houston, TX
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our Fortune 100 client is seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist Consultant to coordinate and execute customer retention campaigns for their Medicaid Line of Business. Based in Houston, Texas, you will also support customer acquisition as needed and report to the Segment Marketing Manager.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role, you will
- Plan and implement marketing programs/projects that support marketing objectives for customer retention and acquisition
- Work individually or with a team to manage segment-marketing activities such as material development and event support
- Assist with planning customer events
- Track key milestones needed with project schedules
- Coordinate communication amongst key functional area teams
- Organize and manage meetings amongst key functional area teams
- Manage and track marketing expenses
- Actively contribute to executing a communication calendar for customer and potential customer initiatives
- Work closely with the Creative Services team and other Corporate team partners to develop communications and execute deliverables for internal and external audiences
- Organize and manage the library of creative assets and contents
- Review, understand and adherence to brand/marketing guidelines
- Provide support on any ad-hoc marketing activities
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES SHOULD INCLUDE
You would be a good fit if you
- Bring effective communication skills
- Have cultural sensitivity
- Are a proactive self-starter
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Are self-motivated
- Are goal oriented
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
We need to see
- Ability to work full-time on-site in Houston, Texas
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing or communications work experience. Experience working in a fast-paced environment is helpful.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) knowledge
- Proficiency in Spanish written and verbal communication is a plus
- Ability to work comfortably and efficiently under tight timelines
Successful candidates are required to pass a drug test and background check prior to start.