The Digital Analyst will help to drive data based insights focused on digital content, audiences & user journeys to support various dynamic content & personalization initiatives. They will create and update dashboards, perform analysis, and identify actionable insights to improve the customer experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Understanding of multi-touch digital marketing campaigns
• Assist with Adobe Analytics implementations across Web, mobile, and apps
• Conduct quality control testing on existing implementations to continuously drive improvement and optimize data flows
• Evangelize best-practice approaches for implementation of Adobe Analytics and Adobe Tag Management (DTM)Evangelize best-practice approaches for implementation of Adobe Analytics and Adobe Tag Management (DTM)
• Understand and share knowledge about the full Adobe product suite, inclusive of Audience Manager, Target, Launch, Adobe Data Workbench, Advertising Cloud, and Experience Manager
• Create comprehensive reporting, insights, and recommendations across websites, digital advertising, social media, email marketing, etc.
• Work closely with key cross-functional teams (media, digital strategy, advanced analytics, brand management, etc.) to interpret campaign results and deliver a faultless customer experience
• Develop testing, measurement, tracking, data visualization, and technology integration strategies to support clients’ business objectives
• Solid understanding of SEO best practices
• Ability to recognize and report campaign trends
• Support reporting for A/B testing and multivariate tests
• Manage own work product, schedules and deliverables
• Strong planning and organizing skills
• 3-5 years of experience in a data analyst role
• Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience
• Exceptional analysis and problem solving skills.
• Ability to communicate findings and business recommendations to senior management.
• Ability to synthesize information from a variety of sources to arrive at optimal solutions.
• Proficient with Adobe Marketing Cloud tools: Analytics, Workspace, Ad Hoc Analysis, Report Builder
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power Point
• Highly motivated, detail oriented, and a self-starter
• Experience in other Online Marketing disciplines, such as SEM, SEO, Social Media, etc.
• analytics concepts such as Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Modelling• Experience with data wrangling techniques/tools
• Experience with Big Data Technology