Provide support to the Product Owner. Work with key business stakeholders in discovery analysis and subsequent requirements that support the strategy and objectives of e-Commerce. A successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to translate business requirements into engineering-ready specifications and designs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify customer journeys, user pain points, design challenges, and devise solutions.
- Analyze and document business processes
- Translate business/customer insights into concepts, personas, and user journeys & illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and system maps.
- Facilitate meetings for requirement gathering and deep dive technical sessions with key stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts
- Partner with Product Owner and Development team to ensure designs are properly implemented
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to execute the product roadmap including: product requirements, user stories, experience design, acceptance criteria, and critical test cases to drive QA and rapid delivery in an Agile environment
Detail and Deadline Oriented
Self-starter and ability to work independently
Ability to organize and prioritize
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Understanding of eCommerce best practices
eCommerce platform (preferred: SAP hybris)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Preferred 4 year degree
3-5 years' experience in related field
Experience writing user stories
Experience in healthcare/medical device industry a plus
Experience with B2B eCommerce
Knowledge and understanding of AGILE methodology