- Burbank, ca
- Job Terms:
- W2 Hourly DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Alex McGhee
Marketing Data Analyst
Bachelors Degree is required. A major or minor in a quantitative discipline such as computer science, engineering, statistics or math OR relevant experience is preferred
• Prior experience in database marketing, reporting, market profiling or general analytics
• Understanding of SAS, SPSS or other statistical analysis package
• Proven ability to interpret data and express implications of analysis to clients
3 years experience required. Bachelors degree is required. Must have 3 years experience SAS. Intermediate skills in Excel and Powerpoint required. SQL experience preferred.
Support National Direct Marketing Campaign with reporting and analytic infrastructure.
Combine marketing execution data and response data from different data sources to provide effectiveness reporting.
Create repeatable reports for periodic reporting on SAS SQL.
Investigate data quality issues as needed.
Soft Skills: comfortable with presenting data once a month or less often, okays with repetitive tasks.
Responsible for using analytic methods to implement business solutions and to support management decision-making.
• Under supervision, collects data and conducts quantitative and qualitative analysis
• Contributes to problem solving and process design efforts
• Assists in development of data collection and analytic tools
• Uses multivariate statistical analysis techniques to analyze data and produce preliminary reports
• Performs marketing campaign management activities using database management tools
• Ensure data integrity and consistency is achieved across relevant Sales and Marketing systems
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.