- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassandra Beard
AQUENT is looking for an exceptional Content Specialist to join a unique team in Richmond, VA! We are looking for a talented Creative with 2 years of experience in a digital content capacity.
A day in the life:
- Developing and implementing content for company websites
- Integrating work of writers and designers to produce final layout
- Move web content inside Oracle CMS; requires lift-and-load of text from one site to another
- Maintain and promote brand standards
- Working in a collaborative environment to brainstorm and develop exciting and engaging content
What should you bring to the table?
- At least 2 years of content creation and management experience
- Experience working with a CMS
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Experience or knowledge of HTML and/or DHTML
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR