- Tampa, FL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Responsible for providing creative graphic design for small, less complex marketing communication (Marcom) projects.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in developing consistent creative ideas and design layour to meet customer needs for marketing collateral materials like direct mail, postcards, event flyers, posters, banners, flyers, print ads, medical brochures, signs, letter head, internal communication pieces, ppt, charts, diagrams, sticker labels, etc.
- Coordinates with all areas of marketing to ensure a consistent message.
Support a team of designers by following templates and layouts to produce Booklets, forms, directories, etc.
- Uses graphic design software applications to produce printed/digital sales and marketing communications including collateral materials, multimedia solutions, and/or interactive experiences.
Requires an Associates or BA/BS degree; 2 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Proficiency in graphic design required.
Health plan experience a plus. Familiar with 508 compliance a plus. Bilingual (Eng - Spanish) a plus. Pre-Press/Preflight knowledge. Must be punctual, reliable and able to keep our regular schedule.
Mac proficient with experience in Adobe Creative applications. Also proficient in Microsoft Office applications primarily Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
As a Fortune 50 company, our client has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being distinguished as one of Working Mother magazine’s "100 Best Places to Work" and one of Fortune magazine’s "America’s Most Admired Companies" among health insurers. Our client is also a 2017 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
When joining a team at our client, you have the exceptional opportunity to do innovative work where every person counts and all perspectives matter.
What we have heard from talent who work there and why they love it:
- Opportunities to work with innovative digital solutions and initiatives
- A strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- A strong probability for temp-to-perm conversion (1 in 3 of our talent convert!)
- Our client invests in their contractors and treats them like their own employees, setting them up for success from the start