Manager, Global Consumer Insights
The Global Consumer Insights Manager will deliver advanced analytics expertise, strategic thought leadership and consultative support to global teams by uncovering consumer and market insights through actionable research initiatives and analyses.
A Day in the Life of a Global Consumer Insights Manager:
- The GCI Manager will act as an insight hunter, change agent and trusted business partner.
- Specific responsibilities include executing comprehensive custom research analyses and delivering concise presentations related to consumer and market opportunities to inform business decisions. This includes, but is not limited to advanced analytics, predictive analytics (i.e. forecasting, modeling, machine learning, Marketing Mix Modeling- MMM), data blending and other cutting-edge analytical analyses.
- You will be responsible for managing the GCI Insights Engine including partnering with IT and other key internal/external partners.
- You will define and execute the GCI Insights Engine vision including identifying and creating new capabilities that are aligned with business needs. You will create new capabilities that enable global teams to identify, monitor, track global trends/fads and disruptive forces more effectively.
- You will evaluate and manage a select group of research partners to provide provocative, highly actionable consumer/market insight and strategic direction.
- You will collaborate with team on initiatives to improve systems and processes (e.g., methodologies, reporting/dashboard tools, advanced analytics best practices, etc.).
What You'll Bring:
- 5-7 years’ experience in data analysis/ business intelligence.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Vast analytics experience and enjoys working with robust and complex quantitative data
- Strong consultative, project management and organizational skills
- Intellectual curiosity and a love of learning
- Strong problem definition and creative solution skills
- Extensive experience with secondary data sources
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills – technical proficiencies in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience with Access, Visual Basic (VBA), PowerBI, Python or Tableau a plus
- Global mindset