Are you a holistic design thinker? Our Design Team is looking for a strong UX designer and thinker who can look across our suite of products and create meaningful experiences that bind the suite of products and value together. Our team uses deep customer research and understanding paired with design thinking to concept, prototype, build, and ship experiences that will improve the way people work and interact with our products. We build experiences focused on building a relationship that is meaningful, relatable and impactful. We span each phase the enterprise, small business and consumer user lifecycle from demonstrating value and acquiring customers, onboarding and setup through to creating moments at the right time to encourage and promote engagement.
As a UX Designer, you’ll help ideate and design breakthrough web app experiences that impact how millions of people use our products and services. You will work close to the Design Lead to define and push the vision of each stage of the lifecycle. From Research to Production you will collaborate with other designers, PM’s and developers to design innovative experiences that span across all devices.
If you have been searching for an opportunity to have a broad impact on software giants plans for the future, this is the team to make that dream a reality.
- Create and assess design solutions based on user research data, user goals, and business requirements
- Produce designs that illustrate optimal user experiences, deliverables may include storyboards, flows, wireframes, prototypes, and vision pieces.
- Work closely and constructively with product management, visual and interaction designers, engineers and user researchers to iterate and deliver flawlessly.
- Advocate for your design solutions by putting them in context of business and user goals.
- Have solid IA and visual design skills
- Ability to travel for work occasionally
- Bachelor's Degree in Design (or related field) or equivalent professional experience
- 4+ years of industry experience in interactive design and/or visual design
- Demonstrated breadth across Information Architecture, Usability, Interaction, and Visual Design
- Ability to create highly polished design prototypes, mockups, and other communication artifacts
- The ability to quickly turn around wireframes and mockups in an iterative environment
- The ability to scope and estimate efforts accurately and prioritize tasks and goals independently
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Sketch, and/or Figma
- Experience designing user experiences for enterprise software/services
- Experience creating and applying design principles and interaction patterns