- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Melanie Fox
This clothing company based in San Francisco, is looking for a dynamic, high-performing, growing team who is responsible for front-end user experience and marketing content production for this brands e-commerce channel. We do in-house what most big companies use agencies for, and we pride ourselves on flawless execution in an environment of omni-channel growth-oriented change. We work collaboratively with our partners in Marketing, IT, Web Design, Web Development and Merchandising to produce a best-in-class online shopping experience visited by almost a million people per day.
Someone great to support us in the Assistant Producer role, focusing on web operations, quality assurance, and special projects. In this role, you’ll be a key member of the Production team, supporting the promotional and operational needs of the website. You’ll be an expert in the promotional marketing calendar, managing a substantial volume of executional tasks within a fast-paced environment. This Assistant will work within a high-visibility space, with flawless execution always at top of mind.
Key responsibilities include:
• Owns build of CDA promotions messaging across the site
• Responsible for various website testing and QA including: promotional code set-up, web checkout, linking QA, browser + device compatibility, and ensuring the correct promo messaging is reflected in content
• Owns QA and approval of all US and Canada promotional codes
• Assists with backend QA and approval for US and Canada Super Cash program
• Submits daily promotions in marketing messaging management tool
• Opens daily tickets to inform Technology teams of emerging business needs
• Manages all promotional exclusions to ensure products do not get hit with daily offers
• Produces small scale marketing campaigns as needed
• Forwards brand callouts to Call Center when necessary
• Populates projects in promotional process documents
• Works with teams to ensure promotions and appeasements are sent over to the Call Center
• Works within customer feedback tool to review comments and pull reports
A smart cookie. A clear communicator with a laser focus on the details. You don't wait to be told what to do next, because you've already identified it. You're totally at home in web tools and interfaces. You know what an HTML tag looks like and maybe what a few of them do. Maybe you've solved a problem once or twice by viewing source on a page. At a minimum, you have:
• 1+ year of experience in ecommerce, online marketing or project management
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience.
• An eagerness to learn how web content is created and deployed
• Experience with or prior exposure to content management systems
• A Bachelors' degree
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.