- Playa Vista, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Courtney Schaefer
As a Marketing Specialist for a Fortune 500 multi-national technology company in Playa Vista, CA, you will be the key driver of partner communications and tracking around assets to be used in marketing, managing all network, sports league, and club content approvals for all marketing collateral. You will also monitor parity across TV networks and incorporation of cable and premium networks in marketing campaigns.
- Manage all network content approvals for all marketing collateral including soliciting relevant content.
- Work with integrated marketing team, creative team, agencies, and other cross-functional teams to incorporate content into assets.
- Deliver mocks to network and other content owners, gather approvals and manage changes; archive all final approvals and assets.
- Monitor parity across broadcast networks and incorporation of cable and premium networks.
- Manage and maintain calendar of all network programming schedules and work with Network Partner Marketing Manager(s), Social Media Marketing Manager, and other programming managers, to support strategic tune-in and tentpole marketing opportunities with internal & external stakeholders.
- Send creative mocks to network partners for approval and revisions.
- Send needed revisions to agency and brand team and track all required changes so we have a running list of what each partner requires
- Archive all approved creative and track network partner inclusion across all assets so we can track parity
-BA/BS Degree, ideally in Marketing or Communications preferred
-Minimum 4-7 years experience in a corporate environment, ideally related to the TV industry managing approvals.
-Experience in digital advertising or creative advertising is helpful
-Very professional demeanor
-Excellent verbal and written skills
-Strong attention to detail
-Ability to identify and anticipate gaps and issues, and escalate accordingly
Desired/Nice to Have Skills:
-Understanding and experience with the entertainment industry, particularly with TV networks
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: