- Culver City
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Lee
WW Channel Sales Programs Planning team is seeking a Channel NPI Readiness Program Manager. The Channel NPI Readiness team is responsible for ensuring that the Client's customers world-wide enjoy best-in-class experience and see a high-quality merchandising presentation in thousands of channel points of sale. This role is the intersection between the Client's core strategy and how that is expressed in partner doors that cater to varying customer segments. Attention to detail is critical as we strive to execute precisely in order to offer the best customer experience when we launch new products. You will ensure that the integrity of the NPI moment is preserved and improved by a strong focus on operational excellence.
- Experience and knowledge of multiple disciplines: product merchandising, sales, supply chain, capacity planning, & logistics
- Ability to apply sales analysis to the development of merchandizing strategy
- Strong vendor management experience
- Experience working cross-functionally across all levels of a highly matrixed organization
- Strong focus on problem solving and has the ability to identify and implement scalable solutions
- Sharp eye for details with a “hands-on” and continuous improvement mindset to identify inefficiencies and design improvement processes
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills; proficient in managing large data sets
- The successful candidate will have 3-5 years Operations experience, preferably in a high tech or computer-related industry.
- Prior experience in project management, product planning, production control, inventory management, or production / manufacturing operations is strongly preferred.
- Responsible for demo and merchandising element forecast for channel points of sales
- Develop merchandising plan for the day of launch
- Vendor capacity planning and budget planning
- Collaborate with product marketing, sales, marcom, sales finance & operations teams to optimize launch results and sales impact
- Work with 9 different regional teams for NPI readiness - champion regional feedback on critical operational and store executional differences
- Analyze risk, develop risk mitigation plans, and provide weekly readiness updates
- Additional requirements include the ability to think both strategically and tactically, a persistent attention to detail, ability to work with a high degree of ambiguity and a high level of comfort in working with large quantities of data.
- Drive process improvement activities after every major launch
- BA/BS Required. MBA Desirable.
Talk about the best of both worlds!
Our client, a top brand in their market, is on the cutting edge of the music scene and also sets the pace for digital marketing as well. One thing we know is that you WILL NOT be bored working here!
As a leader in the consumer electronics space, this company sets the pace for product innovation, marketing strategies, and creative. They combine client-side product marketing with an agency energy & process, have deep roots in music, and a smart grasp on pop culture.
From the highest creative level, to content and editorial, the Talent we’ve placed with this all say the same thing: “Send me back there!” … and we do!
In addition to cool, fun creative and marketing projects at lightning fast pace, here are some things you can expect:
Walking distance to downtown Culver City
Walking distance to Culver City Expo Station
Near Culver City Stairs for some lunchtime/after work exercise!
Free gated parking AND free valet parking if desired
Onsite barista and cafeteria
Free snacks and beverages onsite
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
Please send your resume to Jennifer Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.