The Social Media Strategist will report to the Senior Manager, Social & Emerging Media and, under the direction and guidance of the Manager, will plan and execute social media and related campaigns for several consumer healthcare products.
- Develop the communication strategy and creative calendar for each of his/her assigned brands.
- Interface with creative development resources to produce copy and images for social media posts including but not limited to internal resources, agency partners and User Generated Content (UGC).
- Interface with paid social media service to allocate and optimize media spend against social activities.
- Work with Brand Managers and Legal/Regulatory department to approve and schedule social posts for Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Acknowledge and respond to comments or questions on social media profiles while adhering to company, FDA, and FTC guidelines.
- Engage with consumers on owned channels (i.e. corporate websites, branded social profiles) and not owned channels (product reviews, social media posts).
- Plan and execute Influencer Marketing and Content Marketing campaigns.
- Research online product ratings and reviews; posting responses in appropriate situations.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Technology, or related field.
- 2+ years social media community management at an agency, brand marketer, or marketing services provider.
- Strong knowledge of US digital marketing platforms and technologies
- Strong knowledge of digital media planning parameters and measurement criteria
- Strong knowledge of Sprinklr or equivalent social management systems
- Strong knowledge of copywriting for digital platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter)
- Excellent math skills and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of image production (i.e. PhotoShop)
- Members of the digital marketing team are expected to take on an entrepreneurial role in developing the department and its capabilities. Applicants must be willing to take on any/all relevant tasks in which their abilities may benefit the company.