Aquent's Client is looking for a marketing manager! You will help develop and deploy all marketing communications to accountants and bookkeepers including emails, newsletters, and creative assets for a program. You will work closely with internal / external stakeholders including other members of the marketing team, creative agencies, and content teams. You will ensure all communication meets brand guidelines.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, This Company has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
- 1 - 3 years of experience with marketing campaign management.
- Experience on the client side coming from a medium to large organization.
- Strong in MS office.
- Someone who can operate independently with strong project management and communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organization skills are needed as the successful candidate will need to manage timelines and work on multiple items at a time.
- Strong time management
- Ability to take initiative
- Managing email communications
- End to end execution of marketing campaigns
- Building marketing collateral for the program
- Tracking of campaign results
- Marketing/communications degree/diploma
- Business degree
This Company is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality.