The Product Manager is responsible for defining market requirements, coordinating with internal and outsourced development teams, and executing on the roadmap. This position involves close interaction with vendors, development leads, product architects, and key customers, as well as strategic product managers and internal stakeholders. Job duties include gathering requirements from existing and potential customers, writing market requirements documents or Agile product backlogs, and monitoring the implementation of each product project.
• Aggregate market feedback and define user requirements and use cases for various digital products.
• Help define user personas for individual products and use cases.
• Write detailed user stories including business requirements and acceptance criteria.
• Manage the product backlog(s) including prioritization and grooming to support the product
• Develop and oversee execution of release plans.
• Monitor technological innovations within the education industry and help incorporate them into
our product roadmaps.
• Serve as a liaison between the development teams and the strategic product managers to ensure
technology related projects are launched on-time and per business requirements.
• Manage proactive communications with relevant stakeholders.
• Other duties as assigned
• 4 years’ experience in computer science, engineering, info systems, or similar field; Or equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.
• Project management experience and/or PMP certified.
• Familiarity with both agile and waterfall development processes.
• Exceptional organizational skills and detailed oriented.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and in a team setting, and across
external and internal stakeholder groups.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Comfort with multi-tasking.
• Experience with data and analytics software (PowerBI, Tableau, Google Analytics etc.)
• Quantitative and qualitative data analysis