Excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a large, well known, global financial institution.
Our client is seeking an experienced design practitioner with strong skills across a variety of disciplines: quantitative research, qualitative research, service design as well as visual communication, data visualization, and possibly interaction design and business process analysis. Candidate should have 5+ years as a customer experience consultant in one or more delivery channels (digital, physical, virtual), ideally with 2 years or more as an Omni channel/cross channel service design practitioner. Require experience working inside a large corporate environment.
Core responsibilities of the role include
• Contribute to the design, planning and execution of primary research studies involving stakeholders, customers and team members.
• Read and synthesize secondary research sources, analyze themes and findings, and present clear, actionable insights which establish standards for measuring performance against process requirements.
• Identify metrics that could provide data for process management indicators for future improvement opportunities.
• Help evangelize insights and recommendations across disciplines and departments.
• Help facilitate service design workshops with individuals across lines of business, producing activities and materials, and writing follow-up reports and action plans.
• Write, design, and present material to extended project team throughout project lifecycles, including to executive stakeholders