We are looking for internal communications experts! Please see below and apply with current resume/portfolio!
Change Management Enablement and Communications Consultant
As the Change Management Enablement and Communications Consultant, you will be a member of the CyberSource Strategy, Marketing, and Small Business Team, which is responsible for CyberSource strategy development and coordination, strategic projects and planning, market research, strategic intelligence, and Small Business Solutions. You will rally the entire business around CyberSource’s priorities and strategy, creating real momentum both locally and globally.
• Lead the communications strategy, and associated implementation, for initiatives from beginning to end
• Create high quality, compelling organization-wide communications for a variety of channels (email, articles, newsletters, presentations, live events, videos, websites, social media, etc), using tone and language appropriate for leadership team and broader organization
• Build and maintain the plan and calendar of internal cross-channel communications and events across the division, including All Hands meetings, team social and recognition events, and a wide variety of communications across our multiple locations and time zones
• Drive execution of internal events and communications, including hands-on development of materials such as PowerPoint presentations, newsletters, email messages, agendas, project plans, etc…
• Track effectiveness of communication campaigns and manage feedback channels, using insights to make recommendations in order to improve go-forward strategies
• Develop strong relationships and serve as a trusted advisor with internal clients and colleagues at all levels. Drive collaboration with cross-functional teams and influence decision making with senior-level audiences to achieve business objectives
• Drive organizational alignment with multiple stakeholder groups (leadership, business champions, change agents, etc.) through a variety of change enablement and engagement activities
• Provide an enterprise view of communications and change management initiatives and outline plans to align timing with other change impacts for stakeholders.
• Create and deliver change management enablement plans aligned to business performance objectives
• Measure employee adoption/understanding of CyberSource priorities and strategy at key milestone points (e.g., after All Staff meetings, key program launches, etc…)
• BA/BS degree.
• Minimum 5-7 years of progressively responsible experience in directly relevant leadership roles in corporate or employee communications, program/project management, product management/marketing, preferably in a global technology company or technology division of a global financial services company
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
• Demonstrated track record of managing multiple, complex deliverables; ability to manage complex set of stakeholders
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
• Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills; strong PowerPoint, Word and Outlook email skills
• Excellent business and interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently and creatively in a dynamic, fast paced environment
• Creative problem-solver, with the ability to think, plan, and execute on multiple projects autonomously and in an organized fashion, balancing the long-term and urgent needs of the team
• Demonstrated ability to work calmly and collaboratively in fast-paced and ambiguous environments, maintaining good judgment and the ability to escalate appropriately
Must have skills:
4+ yrs of experience Internal Communications & Program/Project Management / Strong communication skills / Powerpoint and Word skills / Experience managing multiple projects & deliverables / and managing stakeholders / Drafting executive level communications
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Internal Communications - develop the agenda & create the slides & work with stakeholders (project/program management skills) on the "all hands calls", Newsletters (edit and write some content (write teasers and articles) / 2. Change Management - communicate regularly to reinforce culture and strategic priorities