Production Coordinator (Woodman)
Product Graphics Coordinator Job Description
The Product Graphics (PG) Coordinator supports the PG Producers to coordinate and route artwork to the cross functional teams at Marcom. The Coordinator assists the PG team in meeting deadlines and goals, tracking deliverables, maintaining efficient operations, and ensuring that the standards of quality, service and productivity are met.
• Support PG Producers and Designers by helping get cross functional team approval on Product Graphics artwork.
• Connects with Engineering Program Specialists across all hardware product lines in order to get approval list required for graphics sign-off.
• Uses routing tool to initiate routing and tracks status of artwork for multiple projects
• Ensures artwork is approved on time and sends reminders to maintain schedule
• Escalates issues as necessary to PG producers in the event the project gets off track or if additional information is requested by the team.
• Communicates with the team on project status
• Assists in administrative tasks
• Strong organization skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to understand and interpret complex processes and shifting priorities • Positive, attentive, focused, and engaged
• Exceptional communication (interpersonal and written) and follow-up skills • Experience in database/data-entry system
• Experience with Excel, Pages, and Numbers
• Strong work ethic. Accountable for actions.
• Straightforward and honest demeanor when dealing with others
• Trustworthy in a confidential environment. Supportive of company values.
• Adaptable to frequent change. Works well under pressure.
• Manages time effectively
• Collaborative team-player