Our Fortune 500 client is searching for a Digital Ad Campaign Manager to work a one-year assignment, on-location 40 hours/week in their HQ in Hoboken, NJ.
The Media Group is seeking experienced sales professionals to help build and sell advertising solutions to our key partners benefiting from our proven conversion driven and brand building solutions.
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize managed service and self-service campaigns
- Understanding upper funnel [brand messaging, calls to action] and lower funnel [direct response, conversion] campaign tactics
- Defining metrics and measuring success of campaigns using internal analytics
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to best practices throughout the full digital campaign life-cycle [from pre-sale to post-sale]
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in team’s shared document repository
- Lead daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Strategic oversight of large accounts and client relationships
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with internal teams through exceptional client service
- Traffic campaign tags into all ad technology environments
- Oversee the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Provide campaign wrap up reports
- Provide monthly auditing reports to partners and actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Attend client meetings, as needed
- Own the execution, recognition and delivery of revenue closed by the sales team
- Own the strategic planning and execution of campaigns
- This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Campaign Manager to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her portfolio.
- Campaign Managers will be responsible for client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations
- MUST have experience using SQL and Tableau
- The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization. Campaign Managers must possess a strong inner drive to contribute.
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to advise partners on best practices and areas of opportunity
- Excited by a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment