We are searching for a Digital Ad/Media Marketplace Campaign Manager to work on-location 40 hours/week in HQ in Hoboken, NJ.
The Media Group is seeking someone who can work directly with sales professionals to help build and sell advertising solutions to key partners across the online marketplace.
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize managed service and self-service campaigns
- Understanding upper funnel [brand messaging, calls to action] and lower funnel [direct response, conversion] campaign tactics
- Define metrics and measure success of campaigns using internal and campaign analytics
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to best practices throughout the full digital campaign life-cycle [from pre-sale to post-sale]
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in team’s shared document repository
- Lead daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Oversee the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign tagging, implementation, pacing and performance
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Provide campaign wrap up reports
- Provide monthly auditing reports to partners and actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Attend client meetings, as needed
- Own the execution, recognition and delivery of revenue closed by the sales team
- This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Campaign Manager to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her portfolio.
- Must have experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations
- MUST have experience with DSP/DFPs, Ad Manager or 3rd party data platforms
- Experience using SQL and Tableau
- The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization.
- Campaign Managers must possess a strong inner drive to contribute, and be able to push back and prioritize effectively with sales partners, when appropriate
- Strong analytical thinking/analytical mindset
- Hyper organization
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excited by a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment