Our client is a large bank located in Newark, Delaware and they are looking for a Communications Specific to join their client communications team for a 6+ month contract role. This Communications Specialist opportunity is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered!
The client communications team is a high touch team with locations in the US, Latin America, and Asia. This team is responsible for all messaging within this group to help keep employees informed of day-to-day responsibilities and strategic events. The Communications Specialist will report to the U.S. Communications Manager, and primary areas of focus will include communications and change management. This Communications Specialist role will require an ability to deal with complex business challenges, tight deadlines, competing priorities, and interaction with the leadership personnel. The role will support day-to-day communications needs to both broad and targeted audiences, as well as potential for project management and implementation of change management strategies. The ability to multi-task, strong communication and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail will be vital.
Communications Specialist Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders to draft internal communications for U.S. and Latin America offshore client service population of 800 individuals. This includes daily, weekly, monthly messages, as well as employee newsletters and ad-hoc requests.
- Communicate to U.S. and Latin America offshore client service population using a variety of communications methods / tools including email, webcasts, newsletters, infographics
- Work collaboratively with team members on projects and/or initiatives related to strategic events for this group
- Coordinate with senior management to develop meeting content and develop and distribute meeting notes.
- Maintain communications databases using existing framework / tools
Communications Specific Required Skills:
- Experience in a client-facing or client-focused role preferred. This role will not directly interact with clients, this role supports a population of client-facing individuals.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive topics / issues
- Exceptional verbal and written skills, particularly executive-level presentation development
- Ability to understand and summarize complex concepts in a manner that is easily understood
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to interact with stakeholders at all levels, with a proven ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Positive attitude and easy to work with while delivering on high priority, time sensitive initiatives
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, and task-oriented, with a proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and know when to ask for guidance
- Adept at using the Microsoft Office suite
Communications Specialist Experience:
- 2-3 years communications and / or financial experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or experience equivalent
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office suite
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft InfoPath preferred