Aquent's Fortune500 client in New York, New York is looking for a Digital Copywriter for an 8 month assignment! You will be responsible for infusing our brand voice into compelling creative solutions across digital customer experiences and marketing assets. This position reports into the Head Copywriter.
You will act as the principal copywriter within an agile scrum team: a fast-paced environment where you’ll collaborate with business, product, design, research, and engineering counterparts to define business objectives, create and test designs, and leverage research and insights to inform the next sprint cycle.
To be successful in this role, you will be equal parts creative copywriter and user experience (UX) writer, and have a passion for storytelling and an ability to empathize with the customer.
• Craft compelling customer-facing copy across .
• Expertly leverage our brand voice and Global Brand Strategy to build trust and affinity with Card Members and prospects.
• Collaborate in an agile scrum environment with internal leads to build engaging customer experiences that address unmet needs with empathetic, research-backed solutions.
• Attend weekly scrum team meetings and provide updates to team leadership.
• Clearly and confidently present and defend creative work.
• Effectively act on partner feedback and user testing results.
• Be a passionate advocate for the customer, providing creative guidance to internal partners and helping to build a strong culture that values creative thought leadership.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in creative writing, English, or related humanities or liberal arts field.
• 5-7 years of professional experience writing and editing within digital experiences and marketing creative.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills with an ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members, stakeholders, and internal partners.
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple project timelines in a demanding, deadline-driven environment.
• Familiarity with AP stylebook a plus.
• Experience working in a corporate environment a plus.
With your application, please include a link to your online portfolio to be considered.