- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to $160/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara Truesdale
Sr. Copywriter (Video ad)
Our client seeks an experienced Copywriter who has created work in the mediums of advertising, social media, conceptual campaigns, product launches, branding, photography, film and video for top notch creative & lifestyle brands. You should be obsessed with excellent writing that is thoughtful, meaningful, provocative at times, clear and inspiring.
You should have roughly 5+ years of experience writing copy, concepting, and producing for major marketing, communication or advertising campaigns.
Strong Mac OS skills needed.
Partner Art Director connections in this space a definitely plus.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)