- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
We're looking for an experienced community manager to join us. You'll be responsible for engaging and supporting admin who leverage our Mentorship tool within groups. The goal of Mentorship is to build millions of new relationships that change people's lives.
This role will help to support our network of group admin using our mentorship tool. The right individual will be a passionate advocate for both our company mission as well as the product experience of Mentorship. You will also have experience of working with a diverse group of people as mentorship expands globally reaching people from diverse backgrounds and for many different use cases. Scoped at 25 hours per week.
- Handle day-to-day community moderation of mentorship support groups, which includes moderating posts and comments.
- Frequent review of groups paying attention to group content and interaction.
- Manage and publish a content calendar, ensuring content adheres to consistent voice and brand guidelines.
- Foster a sense of community with group members by engaging with the community and responding to questions and providing multidirectional feedback between the group members and all our partners.
- Represent the brand with authenticity and integrity in every interaction
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, learn new skill sets, and gain an understanding of operational challenges
- Outstanding organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial, with a proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Resourceful and creative storyteller
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.