Seeking an Iterative Design/Design Thinking Manager to design, develop and execute human-centered design tests/experiments to enhance the relationship with our members and other audiences. Requires an unrelenting focus on the consumer, ensuring the design of best-in-class experiences. He/she will work closely with internal stakeholders and agency partners to focus on assumption/hypothesis mapping, experiment design (including success metrics), experiment execution and communication of key learnings.
This is a one year contract + benefits with strong potential to convert permanently with our client. For quick apply, please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Identifying, designing and executing experiments/tests (in-person & digitally) with varying levels of prototype fidelity.
• Leveraging human-centered design/design thinking and lean startup innovation, including design sprints, assumption/hypothesis mapping, experiment design/execution and learnings documentation.
• Modeling creativity and flexibility in the design of experiments/tests to enhance the experience. Be willing to try, fail and adapt in a quick cycle.
• Program management of concurrent quick-turnaround experiments/tests, across projects and stakeholders.
• Relationship management of various stakeholders and agencies/freelancers.
• Defining meaningful success metrics to gauge experiment outcomes and learnings.
• Effective communications (verbal and written) to model an iterative design mindset, summarize key learnings and evangelize progress made through iteration.
• BA/BS degree required; graduate degree in design, business, consumer research or similar, a plus.
• 5-7+ years of experience in human-centered design, design thinking and/or lean startup for experience design and/or new product development.
• Passion for understanding user needs and an eye for visual design.
• Strong attention to detail with ability to project manage multiple, evolving priorities and tight deadlines.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Experienced in seeding innovation methodologies and mindset in a large organization.
• Experience working in a customer/consumer experience (CX) team a plus.
Skill/Role Level Years Preference
Lead Medium Projects (3-12 Months)
Attention to Detail
Project Lead Expert
Testing & Implementation Of New Tools And Processes